
Everyone needs a creative outlet; a place to not only express themselves creatively, but to share that work, and what better place to have that than my very own blog? I express myself creatively primarily in Photography, but also Graphic Design, Digital Scrap booking, Writing, Poetry, the list goes on... This will be the place for me to stash it all to share with the world.
The name Purpely Skies came from a beautiful sunset I spotted out my window many years ago. Incorporated into it were some of the most beautiful shades of purple I'd ever seen in my life. I spell it Purpely because that is how I say it aloud, Purp-ely! The name has since just stuck with me.
Monday, October 01, 2007
What is Purpely Skies Creations?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I'm so happy you've created this. I can't wait to watch it grow. <3
Post a Comment